first, you look amazing. seriously that awesome how much you have lost. i think i need to get on your diet. and second, how fun for you on your pregnancy. hope all goes well.
WHOA!!! NO WAY!! I am always the last to know these things! Congratulations, that is great news . . . I guess you get to quit the diet now, eh? :) Happy day!
7 comments:
What fantastic news and you look terrific. Love, MOM
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! Congrats in both areas, Cara!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! The little girls raced upstairs to scream us the news! They're very excited to be getting a new baby cousin!
yeah for you! you look amazing, and we're thrilled that your pg. will that be a christmas baby then?
CONGRATS! On both the weight loss and the baby!!
first, you look amazing. seriously that awesome how much you have lost. i think i need to get on your diet. and second, how fun for you on your pregnancy. hope all goes well.
WHOA!!! NO WAY!! I am always the last to know these things! Congratulations, that is great news . . . I guess you get to quit the diet now, eh? :) Happy day!
Post a Comment